Make Data Driven Decisions with Our Expert Industry Intel
With our massive database of over 20 million users, a wealth of nuanced behavioral data, and over 100+ original research studies per year, our global research team really understands your audience. We scout out upcoming trends, test concepts, and create solutions for you to gain the competitive edge. Use our analytics and insights to make decisions that lead to success.
Our in-depth market research will help you discover the market perceptions around your brand, brand awareness & recall, purchase intent, and more. These studies deliver valuable insight into the positioning of your brand among your competitors, enabling you to take your marketing strategy to the next level.
Gain valuable insight and guidance to deeply understand your audience, expand into new markets, test product concepts or refine your strategic plans. Custom research can also serve as a lead generator or to guide your overall content marketing strategy.
State of the Market
Develop thought leadership and drive leads with this market-facing research report. Comprehensive market research is coupled with analysis from a subject-matter expert around an industry hot-button issue producing a robust 20+ page report. Leverage these insights for smart decision-making and to provide your customers & prospects with exclusive industry expertise.
DOWNLOAD 2018 B2B Marketing Trends Report
B2B marketing is unique, and uniquely challenging. Priorities and practicalities vary by company size and by industry. The sales cycles are long, the buyer’s journey is complex, the influencers are many, and the data to drive decisions are diverse and voluminous.
Top 3 Insights
- B2B marketing is unique, and uniquely challenging.
- Priorities and practicalities vary by company size and by industry.
- The sales cycles are long, the buyer’s journey is complex, the influencers are many, and the data to drive decisions are diverse and voluminous.
Topline B2B Marketing Trends
- B2B Video Gaining Momentum. The incredible metrics of video cannot be ignored: It’s boosting email click-through rates 200-300% (HubSpot) and increasing landing page conversions rates by 80% (Hubspot).
- Email Continues to Dominate. Despite many heralding the demise of email marketing, search marketing and social media have not been able to topple it, and early signs show GDPR will not have quite the effect as was feared.
- Account Based Marketing is Trending. In our survey, 62% of those who use Account Based Marketing (ABM) intend to increase their investment in it.