Drive Engagement and Build Relationships with Quality-Crafted Content Programs
When your content marketing program is cohesive, relevant, and supremely well-designed, the impact is powerful. Our content, marketing, and digital experts know your industry; we craft custom programs that drive engagement and deliver on time and to goal.
Content Marketing Solutions
Benefit from content expertise, creative talent and marketing savvy to create and deliver content marketing assets that resonate with your target audience and drives content marketing success across a variety of channels.
Infographics motivate due to their highly visual and easy to digest format that enables busy professionals to quickly translate data into insights. Draw a wider viewing audience into key information that might otherwise be buried in long-form content and benefit from their ease of social sharing.
Guide users through a topic in a deeply engaging way with a visually-stunning, interactive web experience and bring your content to life across all devices. Blend high-quality content, compelling imagery and interactive elements into an immersive user experience that allows visitors to explore and uncover valuable content based on their level of interest.
Position your company as an industry expert and connect with prospects who are actively looking for education on a key topic, or solution to their challenge. Webinars are a highly-effective format for delivering powerful, engaging content that generates targeted high-quality leads while allowing you valuable real-time interaction with prospects.
DOWNLOAD 2018 B2B Marketing Trends Report
B2B marketing is unique, and uniquely challenging. Priorities and practicalities vary by company size and by industry. The sales cycles are long, the buyer’s journey is complex, the influencers are many, and the data to drive decisions are diverse and voluminous.
Top 3 Insights
- B2B marketing is unique, and uniquely challenging.
- Priorities and practicalities vary by company size and by industry.
- The sales cycles are long, the buyer’s journey is complex, the influencers are many, and the data to drive decisions are diverse and voluminous.
Topline B2B Marketing Trends
- B2B Video Gaining Momentum. The incredible metrics of video cannot be ignored: It’s boosting email click-through rates 200-300% (HubSpot) and increasing landing page conversions rates by 80% (Hubspot).
- Email Continues to Dominate. Despite many heralding the demise of email marketing, search marketing and social media have not been able to topple it, and early signs show GDPR will not have quite the effect as was feared.
- Account Based Marketing is Trending. In our survey, 62% of those who use Account Based Marketing (ABM) intend to increase their investment in it.