Convert Qualified Leads with Our Experts at Your Side
To generate high-quality leads, you need to know the priorities of your target audience. When you can employ a support team that, like you, deeply understands your client’s business needs, but is also expert in the latest marketing strategies and has access to behavioral data, conversion rates will soar.
Lead Generation Solutions
White Papers & eBooks
Provide solutions to industry problems, make recommendations for using emerging technologies or expand on research results.White papers and eBooks help you establish subject-matter expertise and thought leadership. They are also effective at generating high-quality leads.
Position your company as an industry expert and connect with prospects who are actively looking for education on a key topic, or solution to their challenge. Webinars are a highly-effective format for delivering powerful, engaging content that generates targeted high-quality leads while offering valuable real-time interaction with prospects.
Webinar Lead Touch
Gain greater return on webinar investments by engaging leads immediately after the event to maintain a conversation and move them toward a follow-up action. Program includes the development of an executive summary along with a series of three emails to registrants to encourage sharing, drive on-demand views, and expose users to related content.
Guide users through a topic in a deeply engaging way with a visually-stunning, interactive web experience and bring your content to life across all devices. Blend high-quality content, compelling imagery and interactive elements into an immersive user experience that allows visitors to explore and uncover valuable content based on their level of interest.
DOWNLOAD 2018 B2B Marketing Trends Report
B2B marketing is unique, and uniquely challenging. Priorities and practicalities vary by company size and by industry. The sales cycles are long, the buyer’s journey is complex, the influencers are many, and the data to drive decisions are diverse and voluminous.
Top 3 Insights
- B2B marketing is unique, and uniquely challenging.
- Priorities and practicalities vary by company size and by industry.
- The sales cycles are long, the buyer’s journey is complex, the influencers are many, and the data to drive decisions are diverse and voluminous.
Topline B2B Marketing Trends
- B2B Video Gaining Momentum. The incredible metrics of video cannot be ignored: It’s boosting email click-through rates 200-300% (HubSpot) and increasing landing page conversions rates by 80% (Hubspot).
- Email Continues to Dominate. Despite many heralding the demise of email marketing, search marketing and social media have not been able to topple it, and early signs show GDPR will not have quite the effect as was feared.
- Account Based Marketing is Trending. In our survey, 62% of those who use Account Based Marketing (ABM) intend to increase their investment in it.