Proven Solutions for Incorporating Video Into Your Marketing Strategy
Video content is a must have as part of your marketing strategy. 81% of marketers use it, and 97% of marketers say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service. Ensure your investment delivers the return you need by partnering with our team of audience, digital marketing and video production to create video content that resonates with your target audience and performs in brand and social channels.
Create custom video assets that capture attention. Leverage Informa’s content experts, creative talent and marketing savvy to add a powerful punch to your content marketing and social campaigns. We have the production skill, industry experience and know-how to develop video content that resonates with your target audience and meets your goals.
Explainer Videos break down complex topics into simple and easy-to-digest video segments. Typically 30-90 seconds, these videos are perfect content marketing assets that can be leveraged in a variety of ways. They’re especially effective for top-of-funnel prospects in discovery and consideration phases.
In Article Video
Video marketing embedded in the heart of editorial articles to ensure maximum exposure. Stand out from the noise and capture the audience’s attention with an immersive, visual & audio experience. In-Article Video Advertising allows you to place your message directly in front of your target audience in an extremely viewable format that has higher average CTRs than any other digital format.
DOWNLOAD 2018 B2B Marketing Trends Report
B2B marketing is unique, and uniquely challenging. Priorities and practicalities vary by company size and by industry. The sales cycles are long, the buyer’s journey is complex, the influencers are many, and the data to drive decisions are diverse and voluminous.
Top 3 Insights
- B2B marketing is unique, and uniquely challenging.
- Priorities and practicalities vary by company size and by industry.
- The sales cycles are long, the buyer’s journey is complex, the influencers are many, and the data to drive decisions are diverse and voluminous.
Topline B2B Marketing Trends
- B2B Video Gaining Momentum. The incredible metrics of video cannot be ignored: It’s boosting email click-through rates 200-300% (HubSpot) and increasing landing page conversions rates by 80% (Hubspot).
- Email Continues to Dominate. Despite many heralding the demise of email marketing, search marketing and social media have not been able to topple it, and early signs show GDPR will not have quite the effect as was feared.
- Account Based Marketing is Trending. In our survey, 62% of those who use Account Based Marketing (ABM) intend to increase their investment in it.