Unlock Social Media’s Potential to Be Responsive, Relevant, and Rewarding
Our team taps the real potential of social media. It’s not about going viral, it’s about building relationships. Targeting our database of 20 million professionals and extended networks to put your message in the ideal feeds, expanding the reach of your social channel. Employing state-of-the-art e-listening tech to provide competitive insight and social strategy. It’s not rocket science, after all, it’s human communication.
Your own micro event direct from the expo or conference floor — or any location you desire. Our content team will help guide the discussion and moderate a live broadcast for 5-10 minutes. We’ll use our database to help identify the right audience, and marketing expertise to promote attendees to your live broadcast. Our program management team handles all the logistics, including production.
Rely on our first-party data to power your social campaign and target prospects with precision. Using in-feed native ads we’ll place a compelling headline, image and link back to your content into social platforms, targeting the companies, personas or look-a-likes that you identify.
DOWNLOAD 2018 B2B Marketing Trends Report
B2B marketing is unique, and uniquely challenging. Priorities and practicalities vary by company size and by industry. The sales cycles are long, the buyer’s journey is complex, the influencers are many, and the data to drive decisions are diverse and voluminous.
Top 3 Insights
- B2B marketing is unique, and uniquely challenging.
- Priorities and practicalities vary by company size and by industry.
- The sales cycles are long, the buyer’s journey is complex, the influencers are many, and the data to drive decisions are diverse and voluminous.
Topline B2B Marketing Trends
- B2B Video Gaining Momentum. The incredible metrics of video cannot be ignored: It’s boosting email click-through rates 200-300% (HubSpot) and increasing landing page conversions rates by 80% (Hubspot).
- Email Continues to Dominate. Despite many heralding the demise of email marketing, search marketing and social media have not been able to topple it, and early signs show GDPR will not have quite the effect as was feared.
- Account Based Marketing is Trending. In our survey, 62% of those who use Account Based Marketing (ABM) intend to increase their investment in it.