- The Pushdown ad includes full rich media interactivity.
- User-initiated expanding canvas allows for extended viewability of videos, photos, animations, etc.
- This format seamlessly retracts after a set period, or if the user opts to close the ad.
- IMAGE SIZE: 970x90 (initial); 970x415 (expanded)
- CLIENT SUPPLIES: 3rd party tag or HTML5
- FILE SIZE: 200KB max (initial); 300KB max (polite download)
- ACTION: Expanded unit “pushes” page content down rather than expanding over page content at user-initiated click; Closes via obvious “close” text or “X”.
- BORDERS: Creatives without border must have high contrast background color that doesn’t mimic the background color of the website.
- ANIMATION: 15 seconds max (initial load); Unlimited (user-initiated action)
- VIDEO: 1.1MB max additional file size allowed for host-initiated video; unlimited file size for userinitiated video
- AUDIO: Muted on initial load
- AUDIO/VIDEO CONTROLS: Must have visible functioning controls (play/pause, mute, stop)