- This format offers advertisers the opportunity to brand around a web site, by leveraging traditionally unused portions of the page.
- The ad covers the left and right rails on a page (rails must be “clickable”).
- IMAGE SIZE: 1700x1100 Recommended; 1510x1100 Min
- ACCEPTABLE FORMATS: GIF, PNG, JPEG (Static image), PSD, AI
- FILE SIZE: 200KB Max
- The width across the website is 1200 pixels. Ad should be designed for dimensions 1510x1100 allowing for the site to be centered within the creative. Recommend 1700x1100 for widescreen monitors. Keep branding and messaging inside 155 pixel wide to left and right sides. Content beyond 155 pixels may not be seen on all monitors.
- Begin with a 1510 pixel wide x 1100 pixel high blank image. Create message content to be placed in two separate 155 pixel wide towers, placed on opposite edges of the blank canvas. Keep all-important text/call-to-action/logos above the bottom quarter of creative space and below the top 70 pixels of creative space (approximately 200-250 bottom and 70 top pixels that may not be seen on all monitors). If you wish to accommodate widescreen monitors (1700 pixel width max allowed), follow steps 1 and 2, then change your canvas width to 1700 pixels. You may place any design elements on the outsides of the towers, but please keep your important content (message, call-to-action, etc.) within the original 155 pixel wide towers. Leave first 70 pixels of space from top clear of important content as it will not always be visible.
- URL: The entire wallpaper will be clickable or you can use multiple clicks (left and right); tracking pixels can be supported.
- The main website content area (including the leaderboard ad area) must remain as a white background.
- Informa will produce this ad, no third-party tags are supported.