In-Article Expandable Ad
- The In-Article Expandable ad includes rich media interactivity.
- This format offers great user viewability, as the unit is positioned between two articles.
- The unit starts as a 728×90 leaderboard, and at user click, expands over the article area to 970×700.
- IMAGE SIZE: 728x90 (initial); 970x700 (expanded)
- CLIENT SUPPLIES: Third-Party Tag or HTML5
- FILE SIZE: 200KB Max (initial); 300KB Max (polite download)
- ACTION: Expands from center and above at mouse over or user-initiated click; Closes via obvious “close” text or “X”
- BORDERS: Creatives without border must have high contrast background color that doesn’t mimic the background color of the website.
- ANIMATION: 15 seconds max (initial load); Unlimited (user-initiated action)
- VIDEO: 1.1MB Max additional file size allowed for host-initiated video; unlimited file size for userinitiated video
- AUDIO: Muted on initial load
- AUDIO/VIDEO CONTROLS: Must have visible functioning controls (play/pause, mute, stop)